| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Martinsburg, Wv in April is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 80.5mm (3.2in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:47 long with an average length of 13:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Martinsburg, Wv April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Martinsburg, Wv, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Martinsburg, Wv:
- Chambersburg, Pa, Usa - 108.2 kms (67.3 miles) NNE
- Baltimore, Md, Usa - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) E
- Laurel , Md, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) E
- College Park, Md, Usa - 91.9 kms (57.1 miles) E
- Washington, District Of Columbia, Usa - 85.3 kms (53 miles) E